Sunday, June 15, 2008

I honor of Father's Day

I got this email from chrisblakemusic@yahoo.com today and in honor of Father's Day I thought I would put it up.

"Here's a little playlist for daddies on Father's Day.

1. Still Fighting It - Ben Folds
2. Lullaby - Chris Blake (that's me!)
3. Danny's Song - Kenny Loggins
4. Father and Son - Cat Stevens
5. Just the Two of Us - Will Smith
6. Daddy - Beyonce
7. Father and Daughter - Paul Simon
8. Daddy's Tune - Jackson Browne
9. Daddy - Wyclef Jean
10. Daddy - Red Sovine

I'm offering up Lullaby free for Father's Day at: www.myspace.com/chrisblakemusic.

I just put out a new alternative pop/rock album called WAVE and was a recent finalist in 95.5 KLOS' Battle of the Fans. I write about relationships, global warming and Steve Perry!

Listen.com once wrote, ”Chris Blake doesn't hit you over the head with his acute emotional awareness. Like a good artist, he waits by the door, strumming his guitar faithfully and hoping you'll hear what a sweet, insightful guy he really is.”

Al Bowman of the L.A. Music Awards heard WAVE and said, "Great album. Listened to it several times. Very, very good. Very good."

WAVE is available on CDBaby, iTunes, Amazon, and just about anywhere music is sold or streamed online.

Thanks!"

______________________________________________________
If you have a product review you would like posted or a topic you would like to have discussed please email me at momblogclub@gmail.com. I will be updating the blog every Monday, Wednesday and Fridays with new topics. Please email me so we can start talking about things that are important to you!!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I made a website for Rexburg ladies to use so that we can get out of the house more. We are coming up with activities so that we don't go stir-crazy! Anyone is invited... not just moms.

http://stircrazyladies.blogspot.com/